King Lear no fear review

King Lear no fear is an old play written by William Shakespeare during the medieval times. In my opinion, this can be classified as one of Shakespeare's greatest works. This play keeps readers on edge as well as shows a great sense of humor. As I noticed the author of the book, I initially thought that this book would be completely uninteresting and hard to follow. However, to my surprise, the book included a modern day interpretation. To give this book an honest rating? I would have to give it a four out five stars. Although I felt that this book was the perfect mixture of humor and informative information, I felt like it was somewhat rushed at the end. Needless to say, I was expecting a little more Shakespeare. All in all Shakespeare's play, King Lear no fear is a great option for AP students or any mature mind, and I would definitely recommend this book.

Comments

Popular Posts