Blog post assignment 1 : A few things you should know

Hey! I'm Maurice Mitchell and I am an 11th grader at Ben C Rain High School. I currently take all AP classes and I am looking foward to the challenge. My name is Maurice, but you are welcome to call me Drea. My birthday is August 27 and I am a Virgo.  Believe it or not, I am the mother of a beautiful baby girl named Kaliyah. She is my motivation and I will climb the highest mountain for her. After high school I plan on going to college to become a physical therapist. I first got interested in this field when my mother hurt her hand and she had to go to physical therapy. My hobbies include dancing, gymnastics, sleeping, and texting. I am very fun and energetic. I am extremely silly, I will laugh at almost anything. This school year I plan to have all A's all year round. I am determined to make this happen and my goal will be accomplished. I plan on being in the top ten when I graduate high school. In order to make this happen I need to keep my head in the game and strive for excellence.

Comments

  1. Your introduction was highly motivating. You did a great job talking about what you want to do when you go to college. I wanted to be an engineer when I grow up so I hope that your plan works out for you in the long run. And one more thing, congrats on your new baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts