Blog post assignment 11- advice letter

Dear Strawberry Letter,


                  My name is Grant and I'm in a pretty sticky situation. I am being forced to teach a young man by the name of Jefferson to be a man. As time goes on and I visit him in jail, he is not cooperating. I am afraid to hurt his nannan's feelings by telling her about his behavior. Should I tell her the truth? Should I make up a lie? Please right back and let me know the correct way to handle this situation.

                        Sincerely, Grant.

Comments

  1. I think you should not keep the truth hidden, yet do not tell her specifically what transpired. Be vague in your description of what happened. For example, tell her that he responded to you and refuse to comply. Do not tell her what was really said or done during your visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts